View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
The one thing I'd really, really like...

Another forum I frequent (for educators) is quite similar to this one in terms of setup. One thing I can do there that I really wish I could do here is get a preview of each thread by hovering over the title. Sometimes I sit here on MR with the cursor hovering for several seconds before I remember that nothing's going to show up. Then I'm sad.

Is that neat little trick a possibility here? Nobody likes a sad penguin....

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 10-10-2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: belatedly fix my grammar and add a little somethin' somethin', even though you can see my mistakes in Geoff's quote!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote