View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:58 AM   #13
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
Hmm - my windows "built in editor" appears to be word 97, which will not open the file.
I guess the install of office alters some original windows 7 default ?
I'm not talking about your word processor, but the built-in text editor. You should be able to find that in the accessories group in the start menu. Although personally, I'd recommend Notepad++.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote