View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 06:20 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL2005 View Post
* improve the screen (High priority), Vizplex is good but there is still room for improvement
Sony can only use screen technologies which exist - they can't wave a magic wand and make a better screen appear out of thin air . VizPlex is currently as good as it gets with eInk.

Quote:
* improve the device speed (medium priority)
It's a compromise between device speed and battery life. Would you be happy to see, say, a 30% reduction in battery life in return for improved speed?

Quote:
Support for dictionary(ies) (super high priority)
2000+ books and no dictionary, it doesn't make sense
This must be a personal thing. I never use a dictionary when I read an English language book - do you read books with a dictionary at your elbow? How would you like to see dictionary support added, given that the Sony has no facility for selecting text or text input?

Quote:
* Add possibility to change the screen orientation in the image menu option (we should not need to go back to the main option menu) - (medium priority)
On the 500, you can flip the screen orientation by holding down the "Size" button. Has this feature been removed from the 505?

Quote:
he possibility to search in a document. (Medium priority)
How would you search, given the lack of text input and a touch screen? How would you actually enter the text, I mean?

Quote:
e possibility to change the font. (I like Arial not Times - (High priority)
The font is defined by the creator of the book. If you like Arial, you can create your own books which use Arial.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote