View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I can't remember the exact circumstances to reproduce it, but you will get the unexpected #160 / nbsp when you edit in Book View and add spaces as you type. I know for sure it happens if you have used the Italics icon, and type a space at the end of the word, it will insert the #160 entity inside the italic tag. There are other circumstances, I just cannot call them to mind.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote