View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #5
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with your problem, but I wanted to let you know that your .mobi file looked different on my old K3 with KF8 support.
Whatever solution you come up with, you may want to also test it with other eInk Kindles, because it seems that the PW has a different rendering engine.
AFAIK, everyone's drop caps are known to be broken on K3, so my inclination is to pretend K3 doesn't exist until Amazon fixes it.

That said, I would be curious how it looks with Publisher Fonts enabled.

Last edited by dgatwood; 01-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote