View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:29 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You've done exactly as I did when my charger arrived, Wayamauro. When the unit was fully charged, I then coupled the reader to a PC and re-formatted memory (again on advice from our more expert friends here at MR). A perfect fix. Re-formatting memory, by the way, will clear all titles from your reader, so do be sure you have them stored elsewhere so that they can be re-installed. Good luck. Neil

PS: Another valuable tip from here was not to store too many books on your reader (I tried to carry more than 100). Especially if you're increasing font, the shelf space fills faster than Sony admits and the reader will start to play tricks. I tend now only to keep about a dozen books in the reader at any time and to build my libraries in my PC and laptop. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote