View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:18 AM   #6
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
All I can Say is ABOUT TIME.

There have been long stand requests from Fans for these for a long time so I'm glad Harper decided to release them in ebook Format.

I'm not too keen on the prices though, as I can get a a Paperback of the trilogy for £10 and a box set for £15 which works out to about $15 to $22 which makes the list price of $15 each or $29 for all three a little bit inflated.

While the current discount does bring the price down quiet a bit, I'm of the opinion that the ebook price should be close to the cheapest paper price, or below.

Still will have to see whether I can resist the temptation to get them now, or wait till I actually have the time to read them.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote