Thread: PRS-350 battery reset
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #2
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
I had the same problem. I changed the battery to my 350 and the company I bought it from said to let it discharge completely then let it recharge for like 10-12 hours or so a few times.

I've done this a few times and my battery is now lasting 5-6 days with a lot of reading.

With the original lasting maybe 2 days.

I'm hoping it gets better the more I do this.

Good luck with yours this is a great reader.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote