View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #12
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
8.46 - 1 * The Serial Killer Files: The Who, What, Where, How, and Why of the World's Most Terrifying Murderers [Secure eReader (recommended)] by Harold Schechter
22.06 - 1 * A Life Decoded: My Genome, My Life [Secure eReader (recommended)] by J. Craig Venter
10.16 - 1 * The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness [Secure eReader (recommended)] by Elyn R. Saks
12.71 - 1 * Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's [Secure eReader (recommended)] by John Elder Robison
15.26 - 1 * Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA [Secure eReader (recommended)] by Tim Weiner
11.01 - 1 * The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression [Secure eReader (recommended)] by Amity Shlaes
12.74 - 1 * Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World [Secure Microsoft Reader] by Bret Witter
14.41 - 1 * The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society [Secure eReader (recommended)] by Mary Ann Shaffer
-----
106.81 - Total

68.80 - *Rebate (Added to your Micropay account)
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote