View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #34
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Progress report on the 'use the cover of the last book opened' front!

I have ImageMagick & Python running, I more or less know how to implement it, and have started working on some parts of it. So, at least on the Touch/PW, it looks like it's gonna happen soon . I'll probably backport this to the K2/3/4, too, but it's gonna take a bit more work there.

Anyway, this made me happy, because Python was a frigging hell to cross-compile:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	python_k5.png
Views:	1234
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	95312  

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote