View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #135
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Brightness obscures the pink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
Here are my pictures of my Paperwhite. I got it on October 2d. The first picture is how I usually have the light (at 15) while the second is at full brightness - which I find to be too bright. The picture was taken in my home office with no artificial light on (there's a window to the left - it's a cloudy day at 3:30 pm EST). I took the picture on my iPhone 4S with no flash.

Attachment 94173 Attachment 94174

Sometimes, I can see some green or pink. But, I really don't notice any discoloration while reading.

Marilyn
The brighter level 24 PW lighting definitely obscures the faint print areas seen in the level 15 PW lighting. Try another photo at level 22 PW.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote