View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by biblionaut View Post
1) My manuscript is in MS Word 2002. It's 292 pages, 6x9, and contains probably a hundred TIF graphics, and lots of paragraph headers and other formatting. If I convert it to RTF, and then use Calibre to convert to EPUB, generally how much "touch up" work should I anticipate? Pretty clean, some, lots, huge amounts?
It depends on your source - it will be easiest to just try it.

Quote:
2) After I use Calibre to convert it to EPUB, can it be read by Adobe Reader? I may have missed that in the list of output devices for Calibre.
Calibre produces a well behaved epub. Anything that can read an epub should work, although there are different devices with different limitations. Adobe Reader isn't really a device.

Quote:
3) When I use Calibre to convert it to EPUB, will it have DRM?
No.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote