View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #10
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't know if the battery life is really, really good, or if the battery gauge on the status bar is faulty, but mine never seems to shift from "full". I plug it into my PC for an hour or so every week, but I've no idea what the real battery life is.

Does anyone know if the batter meter does work?
Yes, it works. It might be a bit non-linear--the last two segments seem to represent less use than the first two--but it does change with battery use. I generally recharge overnight once it hits less than 50% or so...

I've had my PB360 for two months and I've driven the battery down to an auto shut-off twice. Once with auto-shutoff enabled, once disabled; I wanted to see which way results in longer cycles.
Looks like repeated boots use less power than the lock-down mode.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote