Thread: New comer
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, padosobo!

Congratulations on your new Kindle. I am sure you will love it! I am already on my second reader and couldn't imagine life without it. If you have any questions about your reader or ereading, don't hesitate to ask. People here at MR are wonderfully helpful and friendly. We also have a dedicated Kindle forum where you can search for answers that might pop up and as Alpha already told you, we have a huge number of free ebooks that you can download in the correct format for your Kindle. Enjoy.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote