View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #21708
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
It is depressing how quick the weight goes back on, I agree. I think I'm going to have abandon my two fast days this week, even so. There's so much food about the place, I feel I'm going to have to do my duty and help demolish at least some of it . I will be unhappy if I put as much as 3 kg back on tho'.
Eat! Eat! Eat! Don't worry! I'll be taking off weight for both of you!
We took two long fast hill-climbing walks today, ran the stairs a few times, and did our in-house PT. We'll do the same tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.... I have 2kg to lose in the next six days.... I realize that I'm not going to make it, but that's no reason not to try. I've never believed in giving up.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote