View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #10
Vitel
Enthusiast
Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 3 (broken), Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Fire, Kindle 4 Black
GlassX
That type of conversion is not what I mean. The program that I am currently working on reflows documents in scanned/graphical form. It takes graphical lines as they are and wraps some of them around so that they fit the page width. And it understands multicolumn documents. Can you send me a sample scientific pdf so that I can test it with my program (or just post a link to it here)? I will post here the result. I need to know if the program is worth the effort. It is not complete yet.

Last edited by Vitel; 09-26-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Vitel is offline   Reply With Quote