View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
ForsCream
Connoisseur
ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
For me, I always use the content server feature to transfer books to my reading devices.
Just ensure your computer and your Nexus 7 are in the same network. Then open Calibre's content server feature.

Now run the web browser on your Nexus 7, input [your computer's IP address:8080], then you can get it to your Nexus 7. This is my favorite way.

By the way, you can't read the ePub books with the built-in reading app (even you can read, you won't like its user experience), so install a 3rd-party reading app is necessary, like Aldiko, Moon+ Reader, etc..
ForsCream is offline   Reply With Quote