Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #158
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
right , i've spent the afternoon erecting the fence to keep out the riff-raff .
Or keep in? But no, yes, you're right. Let them eat...well, not cake. Cake's quite nice, especially my Mudcake. Let them eat barbed wire and smelly underpants.

Quote:
the kilt is ironed and i'm now sharpening the claymore and priming the muskets .
That reminds me, make sure the jellyfish have not yet been kilt with the one-irons, and prime the main spa and myself with a good Rutherglen Muscat.

Quote:
the sporran's all packed and stuffed with sweatmeats .
...said the actress to the (Scottish Arch)bishop.

Quote:
that'll sort out the squirrels from the squids ..
Oh...really...well, there goes my blended squirrel-squid terrine then. Perhaps I can roast up some squidrels (it's like "turducken", but...well, you get the idea).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote