View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
What stayed in my mind most wasn't the story or the characters, oddly enough, but the writing. I absolutely loved the writing! The story was told so incredibly well! I didn't particularly care about the story or the characters, but I still couldn't stop reading!
Not being a native English speaking I sometimes struggle with English language classics, but I did not for one moment feel like it was written 100 years ago!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote