View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Thanks, Xanthe - It's interesting that the multi-device syncing seems to be important; I have several readers, but I don't try to read the same books on different readers - it's just not my use case. I just got a Kobo, and I think it's that multi-syncing that makes the desktop app so frustrating to use. Maybe some knowledgeable soul will put together a poll about reading the same book on different devices... clearly Kindle and Kobo think it's important, and it looks like Google would use it, as long as your device is a browser and not a reader or maybe
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote