View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #383
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Seeing the home screen doesn't upset me even if it does look like s small childs sticker book. I just do not find it very useful.
I'm completely different - I find the homescreen very useful.

I just wish it would be easier to decide what is shown on the screen and what isn't. Being able to dismiss tiles is nice, but it would be even nicer to be able to fix some tiles to the screen (so they don't get bumped off by other tiles) and even better to have a kind of list to select tiles I want to be shown. But I guess that won't happen...

Anyway I like that I can finally have my shortlist back on the homescreen, have easy access to books, shelves and extras I often use - and that the book I'm currently reading doesn't get bumped off the screen when adding new books (and also the others I've last opened stay on my homescreen or at least re-appear after dismissing the newly added tiles).

Even if you just wanted books on the screen - simply dismiss everything else and enjoy the fast and easy access to the books.

Also if you add annotations or highlights quite frequently - tap on the highlight/notes section of the tile and it opens the list of annotations. Very convenient.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote