View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #27
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Wow! You amazing me! You are very good in understanding other people's source code...

Since I have just bought my kindle (and jailbreak it), it may take quite some time before I can dig into the codes and do some changes! Not to mention I don't even know how to setup the correct development environment and get the correct toolchains for it ...

As for those "Short Chess Puzzle" solutions, you may not need to provide the real solution - Just let the computer plays its part and Player's part too if wanted (with cheating) and solve it as the game goes.

On a second thought of how to learn to play this game, the easiest way is JUST PLAY IT!

The computer will tell you if it is an invalid move and I am pretty sure you can learn the game in no time!

However, the user interface of Touch Screen may require some time to get used to it: Touch the piece you want to move, a square around it will appear. Touch the location you want to move to, another square around the location will appear if it is a valid move. Touch the place again will confirm the move.

Have fun!!
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote