View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #27
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I get the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times delivered via WIFI.
Plus, I like my books and notes to sync.
So do I (well, the Economist, NS, and a bunch of SF magazines). That's why I flip it on and sync every morning. So the wifi is on for half a minute rather than a whole day. That saves rather a lot of power.

(Of course, if I had other devices and wanted the last-read-position syncing rather than just using it as a backup mechanism, I might value leaving wifi on...)
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote