View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #20
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyS View Post
You're right, GA, "Newegg". I don't know why I keep confusing it with Egghead, which back in the 1980s-90s had a small store here wherein they actually sold software and computer supplies (diskettes, paper, mouse pads, cables, etc.). It's hard to find such stores now other than tucked into big-box quasi-electronics stores (no Fry's in my area). It's mostly on line shopping now. I kind of miss those little stores with marvelous new software for the Apple IIC I started out with, and early PCs, and one could talk to excited young nerds who might actually be able to help with problems or figure out work arounds and talk about science fiction topics, too. I also recall how a coworker said she had been Bill Gate's secretary for a while, when he lived here, before he moved further west where he found some funding and a modicum of success.

Dem were da days!
I still use my jetBook Lite too. I have all generations of jetBooks - regular jetBook, jetBook Lite, jetBook mini and jetBook Color and i love all of them...
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote