View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda128 View Post
Yes that is the full text of the message. I do think that I have more then 8mb of free space available on my Kindle because I deleted all book so it's practicaly empty.
The books are not stored in RAM. The "free space" is probably RAM. RAM is where currently running programs are stored. Typically, only one book (or part of a book) is store in RAM while you are reading it.

Like I said before, you may need to COMPLETELY remove any hacks that were installed before you did the factory reset, because some hacks may still be loading into RAM and using memory space.

Please read what I said in the earlier posts. You post indicates confusion about exactly WHAT "(memory) space" and RAM are...

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-29-2012 at 11:07 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote