View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #699
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonDan1 View Post
So to simplify my life and to be able to use a coupon code again at Kobo -- can someone tell me soecifically the NON-AGENCY publishers are that I can buy and use the coupon codes at Kobo?
Agency vs. Non-agency publishers changes from country to country on Kobo, however...

From the OP (original post) on the first page of this thread:

"NOTE 2: You do have to make sure that you are buying a non-agency book. E-books that are non-agency generally include:
- e-books with two prices listed (ie. "List Price" and "Our Price")
- e-books that end in something other than ".99" (ie. $9.91, $5.57, etc.)
- most graphic novels
- most "Just for Kobo Vox" books
- most very inexpensive e-books (ie. $0.95 to $2.99)
- e-books from very small/niche publishers"
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote