View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #43
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
Yeah too fail to see how transferring things one book at a time with many clicks in between is somehow more culturally significant than, say, downloading a zipped pack of Charles Dickens' work whether via torrent or plain download.

Because I'm going to download those works one way or the other.

Also I really thought these books were there to be read and enjoyed and are available because they are either out of copyright or explicitly in the public domain, but maybe I am wrong about that too.
Compared with the hours or days required to read each book (and, yes, they are all in the public domain), is it really so painful to add a minute to download it?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote