Thread: Silliness The Saint Leslie Chateris
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jljones View Post
Even so, the names are familiar to you.
I'm looking for a copy of the first novel "Meet the Tiger". Long out of print, and the cheapest second hand copy I can find online is £50 (Dearest £1306).

I've often thought that copyright should end if a book is out of print. I'd happily buy a copy if in print, or a reasonably priced second hand copy, but I'd not be cheating anyone by downloading it from a Torrent.
Ouch thats costly. Kinda doubt this is "mainstream" enough to be scanned and torrented though.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote