View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #22
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I have a Galaxy S2 (4.3 Inch screen), which is about the same size as a Galaxy S3. I rarely make phonecalls with it.
I do lots of texting.
Browse with it.
It's an alarm, Calendar, handles email. I read some PDFs using it, although PDF reading is a bit of a trial with a small screen, but doable.
I use it as an MP3 player a LOT and even watch movies on it sometimes.
I even have a few games on it which I play sometimes.

So whilst it's a mobile phone, it's so much more then a phone and I don't really use it as a phone much.

When my contract expires I will be getting a galaxy note (5.5 inch), which is even bigger than the S2. At that point I will probably hardly ever be using my 9.7 inch tablet.
Most likely I'll be using the 9.7inch tablet for using at home and reading large PDFs.

A year ago I swore I would never use a Galaxy note as It was REALLY big to me, but I have changed my tune now, these smart phones are SO useful to have and even the larger galaxy note is small enough to fit in my pockets.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 03-04-2013 at 12:31 AM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote