View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
Cheeky1
A Happy Pelican
Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
There are no advantages to mobile flash. Adobe has dumped it, which tends to lend credence to the notion that its dead. The web developers are always behind the times. Flash is now and always was, a royal pain. There are better alternatives. I prefer plain old HTML, myself.
Same here! HTML just seems more reliable. I'm rather happy to say farewell to flash
Cheeky1 is offline   Reply With Quote