View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Gmail is pretty secured if you turn on the features. I have mine set up you have to text my cell in order to log in. This can also be a pain but it's worth it. I had this account hacked years ago before they added all the security stuff. Of course password and security questions are important too.
My gmail accounts are safe and sound. Ymail not so much - there is no way of retreiving a new pw, and now I am completely blocked off. I called the CS number as well - many times - and once I go through the entire spiel of dial this for that, four levels into the call system, I get a message that they can't currently take calls and to go to their online help pages, which are completely ridiculous. The account was linked with another account, so no idea why they make it so difficult - I just regret I ever trusted them enough to get an email address through them. Their answer can't be to just close people's accounts or let strangers continue to use them (I obviously don't know what the case is here)!

Last edited by xendula; 02-18-2013 at 07:06 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote