View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #15
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alb View Post
How can I help you to get the firmware images and kernels?

PS1: You do not know how I appreciate the work that you take.

PS2: My computer skills are a little better than my English.
Somebody needs to write a custom RUNME.sh script that calls the "getkernels.sh" script to copy the kernels (there is a thread for getkernels.sh). To run the RUNME.sh it needs a data.tar.gz that runs from diags and installs a payload that runs in main and diags (such as the one from the "Select Boot" thread). The RUNME.sh needs to use "dd" to copy main, then (carefully to prevent infinite loop) erase RUNME.done (one time) and reboot to main (using idme), then copy diags using "dd". I have a script that does most of this, but I will not have access to that computer for a few weeks.

I do not have time to write one right now -- can somebody do that for us (and let me see it for a quick safety check before release)?

Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote