View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #29
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
We also feel the other way

All of a sudden JBC has strong advocacy with a few well ahead front runners willing to close their eyes and not to see the rip off that this device is.

In my opinion it is an insult for the buyers/users who do not get much for the money they pay or A LOT LESS than the users who bought other devices. We hear promises and promises, users are waiting the announced apocalyptic dates like March or April 1st and so on.

At least it would be fair to see what is missing and let others speak about it. It seems that you do not like to hear critical opinion for the device you own/promote. Everybody who says something is rapidly labelled as troll and silenced.

At the oposite end of the spectrum you are posting here "reviews" that DO NOT COMPARE THE EREADER WITH ANYTHING ELSE. Why is that? because it would be a shame for JBC. Its only strong point would be the color eink screen. Nothing else exceeds but the price.

In this respect I made here some comments that remained with no answer. Since the colors are poorer than for a regular tablet, the resolution is actually not fantastic and it does not help the eyes in any way why would anybody pay 500$ for this when you can get an IPAD2 for that money or a Samsung Galaxy ...???

Some of you are repeating the mantras "the future is brighter" and "Ectaco is a big company". Well if it is so big why is the software so poorly developed?? There is no other color ereader out there ....why the rush? By my opinion this ereader is in the premature stages of development far away from any production version good enough for the market. All you did was to pay for color screen and that is what it is.
Where are you hearing about empty promises and who is making them??

I dont even know what to suggest to make the device better. WiFi? Hell nah, i dont need that because i already have all my documents on the device.

I am totally for the device because it completely changed how i come to class and actually study.

10 fat stacks of paper in my bookbag? No thanks.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote