View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #43
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Hmmm... I just downloaded Yelp to give it a try... It couldn't recognize my location so I had to point it to it on the map, but it doesn't know about the 2 restaurants within 500 m of where I live. I searched for Istanbul, where I'm going next week, and it didn't recognize the name. Then I made a search for restaurants in Paris and found 20. I guess the app must be useful to someone, but that's certainly not me.

Update: for Paris, Urban Spoon gives me a choice of three cities in the U.S. Double hmmm...

Last edited by FlorenceArt; 09-08-2011 at 02:19 PM.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote