View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Can custom book data be displayed in a custom column?

I store a key called 'goodreads_id' in the plugin data store for books using db.add_custom_book_data() as recommended here and it is working great.

I am wondering if it is possible (for if a user wanted it) to display that value in a custom column. Alternatively for example have a column that indicates whether the value is populated. So users could see which books they have linked to Goodreads (and search based on this).

I had a brief look at program template functions, but I couldn't obviously see how you would have access to the custom book data.

Is it possible? I know chaley loves a challenge...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote