View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Same here and much kudos to this board as well for pointing me in the right direction. I have been reading library books on my Kindle for almost two years now. I download, work some magic and voila - library books on Kindle. Once the prescribed time allowed (usually 14 days) is complete, I delete the book from my Kindle forever.

It took some patchwork to figure things out but once I did, it opened up a whole new stream of books for me. Enjoy!

P.S. I love Apprentice Alf also
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote