View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebill View Post
And note folks that I spent 6 years in the US Navy, and I can turn the air blue with words. But I'm not interested in reading it in a book.
I know how you feel. I worked 32 years in a redneck environment (power line costruction, power generation, etc; I was in warehousing). Bad as that was, it was nothing compared to the customers in the convenience store I worked in 5 1/2 years. It was a rough neighborhood. Just because I've heard it all (and could write a book on it) doesn't mean I want hear or read it.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote