View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajen View Post
I see your point, I would also like to be able to sync to Aldiko. That way you can do bulk uploads, get tags/collections working etc. I looked at the /aldiko/library.db, and it is a SQLite database, works fine with python. I have also looked at the calibre source but it looks kind of complex. I would like to be able to:
1. detect an android phone w Aldiko.
2. get/put list of books on device
3. get/put/delete books
4. add collections from calibre tags to the library.db
5. ???
6. PROFIT!

/paj
I would add metadata correction. This list describes what the Sony driver does, albeit with a different database and its own Sony-style complexities.

My guess is an Aldiko driver would be around a week of work, shorter if good documentation of the DB exists. I would be happy to do it, if an android phone were to appear.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote