View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I just got a new battery, and put it in, and was surprised to see it was charged. But it is going down quickly - I assume once I fully charge it, it will have the same long life as my original battery.

The one thing I did notice is that it seems so much faster. Or it could just be it is warming up. This kindle was sitting out of battery with about 10 books on it for about 10 months. Then I lost my kindle, put 650 books on it, and it was SLOW. So either the new battery is helping, or it is just getting used to it. I remember my original kindle had to be reset quite often when I first got it, then it seemed to adjust to all the books.

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 11-21-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote