Thread: PRS-600 Charging issue
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:41 AM   #20
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
Hi, NightGeometry! As for my problems in downloading ePub files from various sites - I'm using Windows XP and Firefox as a browser. It's the Firefox "download" section that I can't find unless I download another file, then it pops up automatically. But when I click on the file name of the book I want to transfer to my reader(in the download screen), the software version of the reader in my computer comes on and shows me the book. I can read it at the computer, but even when I connect the ereader to the computer, I can't get the blasted thing to move the book title to the reader! With some of them, I've discovered that I have to right-click the title in the download screen, then "open the file", then right-click the title in the little screen that appears and hit "send to" and then select "Drive F-Reader" and it works. But all this seems a bit complicated. Isn't there an easier way to do the transfer?
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote