View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #10
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Hmmm... my own experience suggests otherwise. But it's mostly intuition, I guess...
And the same goes for me. I have not commented on the technical or typographical merits of PDF, just my experiences with the software, maintaining it in a corporate environment, the lack of proper tools on linux in the 'propietary years', and the company itself.

One final note on PDF; how could I forget to mention the whole Skylarov episode in my little tirade? Must have blocked it from memory.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote