View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:35 AM   #7
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
That would force a new tab to be opened up each time you clicked a new bookmark.

I have downloaded every addon I could find with regard to tabs, and still no joy. That's the one thing that I really miss about Maxthon .... the ability to set and forget opening new tabs. I don't want the page I am viewing to be completely replaced when I click on a link or a bookmark .... I want there to be a new tab opened up.

That has to be possible .... right?????
That was me, it is possible, and here is the version for FF 2.x
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1122
and here is the version for FF 3.x
http://tmp.garyr.net/

Once installed go to the add-on options, then Events > Tab Opening > Open tabs from > and select all cases in which you want a new tab to be opened. It has lots of other features too, you can set tabs to open in the background or foreground, assign custom clicking actions (I like doubleclick to close a tab, for instance), alter appearance of tabs and more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tab feast.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	16543  

Last edited by acidzebra; 09-25-2008 at 02:05 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote