View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:44 AM   #218
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by luchtgitaar View Post
I couldn't find my answer with the search function, so here it goes:

Is it possible to buy content (books) in the kobo store, which isn't available in my country?

When searching for books via ie luzme.com I sometimes find books which aren't either available in my country or much cheaper.

When I click the links I am getting an error page claiming the content is available in my country.
Yes, you can. You have to change your address in your kobo account to a country for which the content is available. To create a valid address you could use something like this. Note though, you will be paying in the currency of that country.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote