View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #48
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I know I am sounding too argumentative, so I'll just finish by saying, sorry, but I still believe it's easy, because the readers I have that do reflow, are not Sony, but even smaller players like Astak, and my wife has a BeBook. It's not what Kobo would gain by having a decent PDF reader, but what they will lose. I have an ulterior motive in wishing Kobo would step up, because I really don't like the idea of just a couple of big players in the market. I'd hate to be forced to buy a Kindle, because that's the only choice.
Of the people I know who have Kindles, the only one who is happy with her Kindle and PDFs owns a Kindle DX which had a 9.7" eInk display. The other owners have the same complaint I have about the screen being too small to see diagrams clearly. For me, that is one of the main uses for my iPad.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote