View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #7
ScottCaanFan
ScottCaanFan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
Well if buying books from them is the only problem. Depending on your taste in genres and geographic location. There is always booksonboard.com, Baenebooks.com, ebooks.com, and barnesandnoble.com off the top of my head. I have only dealt with Books on Board and Baen Books and now only buy books from Kobo that I cannot get from either one of them. I have had really good experiences shopping at those 2 sites, cannot say the same for Kobo. That lack of a shopping cart is a real killer if you are buying a bunch of books. My last 2 purchases from Baen Books was 6 books each time. Simple shopping, easy cart management and quick download and best of all no DRM. Just wish TOR.com could get it in gear and get their ebookstore running (pushed back to spring/summer 2013 now).
Well I'm in The Netherlands and yeah I'm actually considering to stop buying my books at kobobooks.nl because it seems a returning problem. I also posted on a Dutch e-readers board and someone replied there that she already had two instances of this happening to her too. Now if this is happening more, I'm not going to take any risk anymore and just buy the books I want from other sites. But we'll wait and see what kind of reply I will get and how they plan to solve this.
ScottCaanFan is offline   Reply With Quote