View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunodosoma View Post
Just a quick thought - if it won't take a charge double check the mini USB male connector on the cable. I've had several of these get bent slightly and make intermittent or no connection. If bent I've had no problem realigning(gently) -I'm speaking of the outside metal casing on the end of the mini usb nothing internal. I use mini needlenose pliers or hemostats. If it's the battery I guess we'll all face that eventually. Have you tried starting up with the charger plugged in?
Since you can't charge the unit via the USB cable that is not relevant to the discussion.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote