View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by reader42 View Post
Some buttons seem to be mapped, e.g. the arrow-keys are KEY_DOWN etc.
and F3 ist KEY_BACK, unfortunately I couldn't find more...
The touch events are generated by the mouse, but don't match. (There seems to be an offset and/or rotation but I didn't try to really investigate this.)
Thanks! You got me curious, so I built my program that can print out the button codes under libwine, and here's what I found:

F1 KEY_MUSIC (0x1e)
F2 KEY_MENU (0x17)
F3 KEY_BACK (0x1b)
F4 KEY_DELETE (0x08)
ESC KEY_POWER (0x01)
Enter KEY_OK (0x0a)
KeyPad - KEY_MINUS (0x15)
KeyPad + KEY_PLUS (0x16)

plus the arrow keys worked as you said. I couldn't find KEY_NEXT and KEY_PREV keys.

It's clear that the emulator was written for one of the older models and hasn't been updated for the Pro series. Still, it's a lot better than nothing!
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote