View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Something I noticed the last time Kobo had an offer based on purchases during a certain period: if you have any unbought books in your library (i.e., your "save for later" books), the purchase date that shows up is the date you first added the book, not the actual date of purchase. So, unless Kobo has changed its method, those books will not apply to the thresholds.

I really do like that Kobo is offering a gift card this time, now that RH is Agency and the ability to use a coupon is even more limited.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote