View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
What scanner do you use, recommendations

I'm looking to buy a scanner that will do multi page scanning. Preferrably this will be inexpensive (nothing in the £1000+ mark or anywhere near thanks) and I'm not too bothered whether it comes as part of a printer or as an add on. What I'm looking to do is scan in my old pBooks (the ones that don't look like they reach the market soonish) and I'll be ripping up my pbooks in the process.

I've been scanning my pbooks so far with the scanner integrated into a crappy HP PSC 1300 all-in-one printer. But this is laborious and can often go wrong, meaning I have to rescan pages, hence the new scanner needed.

Do you scan in your pbooks? Do you have any recommendations? I'd love to know your experiences.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote