View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #29
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No doubt... and I never said that it did.

Then again, "defacto" standard is what you are looking for. Will ePub become the "defacto" standard. Perhaps, perhaps now. I would argue that mobipocket and LIT and PDF are the defacto standards today.

BOb
too many companies looking to get the next Itunes. until one wins, or all loose, ebooks are going to be in a whole lot of formats.. as long as there are crackable DRMs and scanners, Im happy.

zelda, thanks for your post. I think the epub standards are lacking... but it can get better.

Last edited by Andybaby; 01-14-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote